Friday, February 8, 2008

Floyd Freakin Landis


You got to be fu**ing kidding me, that's what I said when Floyd (yes I can call him Floyd) swung around to us. Matt and I tried to stay with Macca and Kerry on a 2 hour beyond Catagory climb. We lasted 7 min. and then they took off. Matt and I stayed about 100 yards behind them. We were about 12 min. into the ride and this roadie just finished taking a piss and road up to Matt and I. I looked at him and he said "hey guy's, how are you doing today". My response was "you got to be fucking kidding me". He asked our names and then we talked for about 5 min. and he asked who was that up the road. We told him it was Macca and Kerry, he said I'm going to say hi but I will be back to ride with you guys. He took off in a 54/15 gear.....He made up the 100 yards in about 30 seconds.


There's more but I got to go swim, bike, and run today.




Here is a cool pic that Floyd wanted to take of me...............

3 comments:

Camathlon said...

Oh...okay, its official. I am totally regretting not going to this camp now. I am totally jealous...for some odd reason I feel angry with you for enjoying some of the coolest moments I could imagine in less then a two week period.

Son, you ego's writing checks your body cant cash.

Camathlon said...

Oh...okay, its official. I am totally regretting not going to this camp now. I am totally jealous...for some odd reason I feel angry with you for enjoying some of the coolest moments I could imagine in less then a two week period.

Son, you ego's writing checks your body cant cash.

Cam

DBrower said...

Gotcha in the roundup.

You owe us more story!

TBV