Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Yet another hard day


It's after dinner and I am ready to sleep. Today started with a run then a bike. The run started with an easy pace with the usual company, Chris, Kerry, Matt, Louis, and Coach Doug (my roommate) We went out 30 min. then turned around, it was easy then Macca said " o.k. bous, 5x2min. at 1/2 IM pace........well it was his 1/2 IM pace, I was dying by the 3rd one. By the time the 4th one hit I was dying and Macca was helping me through it telling me to relax, drop my shoulders, keep focusing on the back of Kerry's shirt. I got through the 5th one and was so fricken happy it was over. That is when Macca looked at me and said, we are going to do 1 more because you don't want to????? What the "F" was he thinking. So BAM, we do one more I will not let these guys break me....I hold on and finish the workout. I was trashed.

After brunch we hop on the bikes and do a 2 hour ride in the local hills, wen went from 3500 feet to 5500 feet, I rode hard the first 2 hours.......Then we rested for a couple hours went to dinner and now I am going to bed.. Talk tomorrow

Oh shit, I forgot, Macca presented me a poster at dinner for the run. I took a pic of it and I will be bringing it home with me.

No comments: